PHP Beginner Course is designed and produce for the web developer which are beginners. As from the name stated that this course “PHP Beginner Course” are made for starter web developer or computer students.
In this course we will start from the beginning and end with using database.This course will teach you PHP with MYSQL database with simple example in video lectures.This course contain basic PHP not object oriented or any PHP framework include in the course. Course contain total videos of 26 which will cover all aspect of web development using PHP.
Course Name : PHP Beginner course
Video : 26
level : Beginners
Scroll down to see all video lectures.
So we will start with definition of PHP in text edition so you can get basic knowledge of what we can do with PHP and where we can execture PHP script’s or where to use it.
What is PHP?
- PHP is an acronym for “PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor”
- PHP is a widely-used, open source scripting language
- PHP scripts are executed on the server
- PHP is free to download and use
What is PHP File?
- PHP code are executed on the server, and the result is returned to the browser as plain HTML
- PHP files have extension “.php”
What Can PHP Do?
- PHP can generate dynamic page content
- PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server
- PHP can collect form data
- PHP can send and receive cookies
- PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database
- PHP can be used to control user-access
- PHP can encrypt data
With PHP you are not limited to output HTML. You can output images, PDF files, and even Flash movies. You can also output any text, such as XHTML and XML.
- PHP runs on various platforms (Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.)
- PHP is compatible with almost all servers used today (Apache, IIS, etc.)
- PHP supports a wide range of databases
- PHP is free. Download it from the official PHP resource: www.php.net
- PHP is easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side